The boyfriend was charged more than eight times for a phone that costs more than $200. He's called Amazon.com 16 times in attempts to rectify their mistake. Here are some of the things he has said to various (idiot) Amazon.com associates:
- Oh my God, you suck at your job. May I please be transferred to someone else? Yes, seriously. Anybody but you.
- You are basically saying I should trust you when you have done nothing but proven to me that you cannot do what you say you will do.
- You guys are fucking this up so hard at every turn, at every opportunity. I really don't know how I can handle this any differently.
- No see, that is what I have done sixteen times, and I keep getting a different answer. In the meantime I am unable to use my checking account, I can't buy groceries, you haven't shipped my item and I haven't gotten the same the same answer twice.
- I just want my phone, ya know? That's it. And I couldn't have imagined how this could have gone more poorly, unless I were to get hung up on, which has happened twice tonight. Yes, really...Well, you didn't know I called this morning, so that doesn't exactly surprise me.
- You mean you know I've called sixteen times, but there isn't a single note about the conversations that were had? I mean, what the fuck?