- Headline of the day: Oakland trade school teaches how to grow pot (Slideshow!)
- This is what I want for dinner.
- Tennessee Helpless Against New Basement Tornadoes:
"All we can say for certain is that unfinished basements are twice as likely to develop tornadoes," said Allan Boyer, a controlled meteorogist at the National Storm Prediction Center in Norman, OK. "Also, when residents leave their washing machines and dryers running it creates the ideal environment for tornadoes, because of the extra spinningness it causes in the air."
- Yes, sir. I mean you.
- My friend is a badass copywriter for woot.com. Glad to see him get the recognition he deserves. His work is consistently brilliant.
- Plants that Twitter when they need to be watered [via molly, who needs a blog. nahtzee.com is available.]
- Narcissism of small differences:
The term describes the manner in which our negative feelings are sometimes directed at people who resemble us, while we take pride from the "small differences" that distinguish us from them.
- Not what it seems cam
- Star Wars according to a 3-year-old:
- Been raped? They take cash or credit.
- "In other words, Eastern Market is kind of a magical place."